Oasis Living have a number of properties close to unversity campuses in Manchester. If you're looking for an apartment, give us a call to see what we have available and what will be available for when you require it.

If you are a student you will need a UK guarantor. You may also require a guarantor should your income fall short of the required figure. To determine this, check that your annual salary is at least 30 times the monthly rent. For example a rent of £600pcm would require a minimum of £18,000 annual salary. Each guarantor will need to complete an application form and be referenced before a tenancy can be considered. The guarantor will also have to sign the deed of guarantee before the tenancy can proceed.

Call 0161 819 4343 to find out what properties we have available for students today